Posadziłam też bratki w doniczce, którą dostaliśmy od mojej kuzynki w zeszłym roku. Przez chwilę będzie ładnie, a potem pomyślę, czym je zastąpić.
Zabrałam się również za odświeżenie mebli ogrodowych. Nieładnie po całej zimie na chłodnym powietrzu wyglądały. Teraz znów lśnią moją ulubioną bielą.
No i na koniec zrobiliśmy wreszcie tabliczkę z adresem. Nie wyszła tak, jak planowaliśmy i pewnie deszcz ją zaraz rozmyje, ale tym się będziemy martwić wtedy, nie teraz.
Spring eventually came to the woods so the last two days we spent in the garden trying to revive what's been neglected in Autumn. I replanted crocuses as they popped up in different, unexpected and unwanted places. I also repainted a garden chair and table since they were outside the whole winter. And finally we have made the address sign to hang up by the road, so that the postman is no longer confused. Kuba and the crew are still working on cutting down the tree. That's what I call a busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment